Sign in to follow this  
LoArmistead

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

They're saying there was a video camera in the room, so I would expect it to be up on "the sites" within the next couple of days.

They're saying there was a video camera in the room, so I would expect it to be up on "the sites" within the next couple of days.

I'm sure the tape is secure in the hands of the Iraqi government, and it won't be leaked to TMZ.com and Access Hollywood. :P

I really don't even know why everyone wants to see a person getting hanged....

Obviously we would want to see someone get hung if its someone that not only us but almost everyone hates. And someone that has caused so many innocent people harm. Think about it this guy was having houses of gold built for himself, when in the meantime he was letting his people starve to death and live in poverty, and most important murdering them.

Obviously we would want to see someone get hung if its someone that not only us but almost everyone hates. And someone that has caused so many innocent people harm. Think about it this guy was having houses of gold built for himself, when in the meantime he was letting his people starve to death and live in poverty, and most important murdering them.

Actualy I just want to see a guy get hanged. :P

:rolleyes:

they should have used a extreme torture method and make him beg death. cut his toes off one by one, then his fingers, slice off his ears, and hands, and just keep cutting off body parts. castrate that fool. force him to drink piss and eat his own poop.

you forgot what the japanese did to pow's in ww2, they shoved half inch wide slivers of bamboo under each fingernail.....slowly