Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Saddam To Be Executed Within 30 Days

I wonder what Iran has to say about this... Heh, I'm surprised they didn't do anything

Edited by The Unforgivin

there will probably be record terrorist attacks in the sunni triangle on his execution date (hmmm...I wonder why). And I can only take a wild stab at which stories the media will focus on more. -_-

I wonder what Iran has to say about this... Heh, I'm surprised they didn't do anything
Speaking of Iran...aren't they known for their beheading executions? I think Saddam should be beheaded...with a very blunt axe...and they just keep hacking away until they get his head off.

Or they could take after one medieval beheading in England. Poor axeman hacked about four times, kept cutting the guy but not killing him. He eventually just pulled out a knife and stabbed him to death.

Saddam suppressed Iran, attacking, and invading them, and now that Saddam is out of power now we have Iran wanting to be the dominate player in the middle east with their nuclear program. What does Iran care what happens to Saddam, he's out of power anyways.

Are they selling tickets yet ? :D

I'll buy one.. Front row please..

I'd rather sit in the balcony. I don't want that ****'s blood on me.

I would defently buy a ticket...lol and yeah im with clay on that one with the balcony seat...

There will probably be some sort of recording that will be availble on the internet of this historical event...

I think that he should be tortured horribly due to the fact that that is what he did to all of his victims, he did not give them a quick and painless death, if I remember correctly there were cases of his victims being beaten for days as well as being starved for days, then sent to be executed by a beheading...but cant remember if thats correct...

I think that he should be tortured horribly due to the fact that that is what he did to all of his victims, he did not give them a quick and painless death, if I remember correctly there were cases of his victims being beaten for days as well as being starved for days, then sent to be executed by a beheading...but cant remember if thats correct...

That is very correct :thumbs-up:

heres what i would like to do:

start off by starving him for 2 weeks, then

give all of the familes of people he had killed a blunt object not powerful enough to kill him but on the borderline, they all get 10 wacks at him. Then we castrate him and make him eat his own .... you get that part, then we get a blowtorch and lightly go over his body, just getting rid of his hair. Feed him the camel **** of the own camel he ******. Drown him, but not kill him (forgot proper name for this). Then like fast and the furious 2, put him in a tight metal case with a lot of rats, and heat it up so the rats bite the living **** out of him, then get a pizza roller and slowly but not deeply cut him, get a firing line of nail guns, and shoot his feet, then take them out. Then a tarantula will be put on his face, biting the living **** out of him. Then from matilda (yes i know i cant come up with my own stuff) put him in a coffin with spkies slowly going in and out (not penetrating the skin just like needles going in and out). Then get a firing range with every gun known to man, and shoot him 100 times with every gun.

Thats my idea =)