Talk About Being In A Jam

FergJob

Well... i like my friends girlfriend.

i had the biggest crush on her 5th grade through 8th grade. basically we have pretty much the same exact interests, i mean pretty much dead on. They never talk on the phone, and I've talked to her probably 12 hours in the past 5 days. One night, she took some of her medicine and it caused her to stay up ALL night, not sleeping. Alot got revealed that night, she had a crush on me 5th through 8th grade. She says she likes me, but she wont say (but i know she does deep down) that she "likes" me. I've told her that i "like" her. She always says im cute etc etc.

Basically

I like my friends girlfriend.

Im in a jam :(

im just being myself man, shes coming on to me, besides my friend sorta likes this one other girl, ive stayed up till 5am with her talking/texting. i took her to a movie tonight (night at the museum) and she didnt tell him. im just being my self

oh, the Drama :wub:

zomg, this is almost better than Coronation Street!

Don't worry 'bout it. Your friend and the girl will most likely fall out sooner or later, and then you'll have you chance. :)

Are we on the set of The O.C. ?

I would wait it out and see what happens, its not worth ruining your friendship with your buddy over a girl. Especially at your age, there are tonnes of ladies out there and lots of time.

nicely put lobbdogg, I would just sit it out as well because you guys are 14 years old, chances are that the girl you are wanting to be with now is probably not going to be with you in 5-6 years, or even 6 months! Your friend will be there in 5-6 yeras and defently 6 months unless you mess with his girlfriend. Just stay back and wait for them to break up (its going to happen) then go for her a week later or talk to your friend after they break up about going out with her... Clay had it right man, "Bros before Hos" I dont like to refer to girls as hos but its a great statment to live by man...

wouldnt surprise me neither, you guys are 14 years old, I know im not much older but when i was 14 years old i think that the longest relationship i had with a girl was only 2 months...but compared to the year and 8 month one i just got out of thats nothing...

Well... i like my friends girlfriend.

i had the biggest crush on her 5th grade through 8th grade. basically we have pretty much the same exact interests, i mean pretty much dead on. They never talk on the phone, and I've talked to her probably 12 hours in the past 5 days. One night, she took some of her medicine and it caused her to stay up ALL night, not sleeping. Alot got revealed that night, she had a crush on me 5th through 8th grade. She says she likes me, but she wont say (but i know she does deep down) that she "likes" me. I've told her that i "like" her. She always says im cute etc etc.

Basically

I like my friends girlfriend.

Im in a jam :(

Trust me on this one junior, when you're 53 years old (like me) you won't even remember who this girl is or the next fifteen girls but your friend will still be your friend (if you don't p*ss him off) till the day you die B:)

You're 14! Don't do anything stupid over a middle school crush.

And yes, it has to be said....Bro's before Ho's.

did they stop teaching this in school? cuz I remember things like this being a mortal sin... you didn't even talk about it let alone do it.

you should go to your friend and appolgize for even THINKING of such a stupid thing.