Christmas Gift For Gf

hockeyrcks9901

Well, its that time of year. And I'm out looking for a gift for my girlfriend. We've been dating for 10 months now and have been friends for 9 years so I'm not worried about my gift being too big. I just got her a puppy for her birthday from the SPCA. She loves the puppy and its actually sitting right next to me playing with a chew toy. I was thinking I might get her a GPS Navigation for her car but I have no idea what to look for in one of these...if anyone has a better idea thats cool too. But could someone point me in the right direction on them. Thanks.

well before my girlfiriend dumped me last week, I had bought her an iPond Nano, only because she has been wanting one for quite some time.

If your girlfriend is big into the whole music stuff and does not have one, that could be a good idea, however jewelery is always another great option for women, they love that stuff no matter how long you guys have been dating for (make sure its serious before spending money on jewelery) If you are going to get jewelery, look at the stuff she has to see if its gold or silver or white gold and get something that looks like she would wear and that its the same type of material she already has.

GPS would be a good idea if she does a great deal of driving though.

Comes down to this though, you know her the best, it should be something that comes from the heart.

Comes down to this though, you know her the best, it should be something that comes from the heart.
You know her likes and dislikes, not us. You know what her interests are, not us. Has there been anything over the past couple months she may have hinted at? Is there anything she needs puppy-related, since she really liked that gift?

Take her to the mall and walk around, as she points out stuff take mental notes, walk her around a Jewelry store or a perfume counter or something, see what she checks out and tries on, then come back after you take her home and buy something for her...

Take her to the mall and walk around, as she points out stuff take mental notes, walk her around a Jewelry store or a perfume counter or something, see what she checks out and tries on, then come back after you take her home and buy something for her...

i've been doing this for a year now ;) it works wonders! i'm never stuck for what to buy my moosus :D

For GPS, don't only look at how much the unit is, but also look at how much the CDs of Maps are. Some units are dirt cheap, then they get you on the maps (kind of like the Free Razor, but the blades are expensive sham)

You know her likes and dislikes, not us. You know what her interests are, not us. Has there been anything over the past couple months she may have hinted at? Is there anything she needs puppy-related, since she really liked that gift?

Maybe you should think about getting her one of those dog purses? You know, those ones that you put your puppy in it and it's head sticks out of a little hole (think Paris Hilton and her dog) lol. But yeah, getting her a GPS nav system for her car would be a good idea, since we all know women are completely lost anytime they get in a car.

Am I the only one that thinks GPS is a bad idea? Women on the road in general scare me, but when you throw in something else to distract them you might as well have given them a battering ram on wheels. You can be sure that Ill be staying away from her.

Yea, the puppy bag would be a good idea but the "puppy" is over 40lbs already. It also stands about 2 feet tall so I doubt she'll carry that around. Anyways, I changed my mind about the GPS and got her an iPod instead. She has been wanting one for awhile so I got her one. Thanks for all the suggestions anyways.