Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

How Much Of A Video Game Addict Are You?

I got an even 60%. I actually thought I would do much worse. Or better? I mean I thought I'd be higher :P

The two that got me were "ever installed a mod chip?" and "vintage game systems". :P I still have a turbo grafix 16, and I'm quite proud of that fact :P Plus, mod chips were a whole different world of geekdom. I was an engineering major... of COURSE I was "the mod chip guy" in the dorms :P

I got a 67
Me too...

I am 67% Video Game Addict.

Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

In reality, I'd say I'm higher, but I'm a PC gamer, not a console gamer anymore, so there were some questions that didn't really apply to me.

32%

You may play video games but they don’t rule your life. Good for you. But be careful not to fall in the grasp of the loving glow of the TV or monitor.

I am 37% Video Game Addict.

i play once in a while, but sometimes i feel guilty thinking i should be doing something else

12% apparently

Not particularly surprised.

uh-oh! brit trend? nah! hardnrg will bring our average up to about 35% between us I reckon!

naturally... i am doing a masters in computer games after all...

at one point in my life, when i was in a ut2k4 clan, it would have been a LOT higher... but yeah the console questions barely apply to me... i have had nintendo thumbs in the past, but that was when nintendo games were more erm... current? lol... i'm talkin snes here

i have however, paid over the odds for a Tomytronic 3D Sky Attack handheld game VERY recently... very 80's... very cool... it's like Tron tank wars in handheld game form lol

edit: yak yak yak, and forgot to put me %age... a 59 it was... keen, but not overly addicted... :P

Edited by hardnrg

16ys5.jpg

Only 16%! The one test I'm glad I failed (along with HIV/AIDS tests :lol: )