How Much Of A Video Game Addict Are You?

Kamikaze_Badger

I got an even 60%. I actually thought I would do much worse. Or better? I mean I thought I'd be higher :P

The two that got me were "ever installed a mod chip?" and "vintage game systems". :P I still have a turbo grafix 16, and I'm quite proud of that fact :P Plus, mod chips were a whole different world of geekdom. I was an engineering major... of COURSE I was "the mod chip guy" in the dorms :P

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a 67
Me too...

I am 67% Video Game Addict.

Video games are a big portion of your life, maybe too big of a portion. They are not a means of social interaction, despite what you might think. Go outside.

In reality, I'd say I'm higher, but I'm a PC gamer, not a console gamer anymore, so there were some questions that didn't really apply to me.

naturally... i am doing a masters in computer games after all...

at one point in my life, when i was in a ut2k4 clan, it would have been a LOT higher... but yeah the console questions barely apply to me... i have had nintendo thumbs in the past, but that was when nintendo games were more erm... current? lol... i'm talkin snes here

i have however, paid over the odds for a Tomytronic 3D Sky Attack handheld game VERY recently... very 80's... very cool... it's like Tron tank wars in handheld game form lol

edit: yak yak yak, and forgot to put me %age... a 59 it was... keen, but not overly addicted... :P

Edited by hardnrg