What Are You Getting For The Holidays?

romeo55

I'm just joking, I can only imagine what it must be like to be a parent on Christmas.

Can you image how crappy you'd feel if your gift didn't go over well. "Dad, this wasn't the one I wanted!" I don't know about you, but I'd feel pretty bad. But yeah, it'd be pretty sweet to see the smiles on your kids faces.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea what my parents are getting me, there is a medium sized square box that is about the width of a retail amd 64 processor box (I know its not that) and weighs as much as like 3 120 mm case fans...odd things to compare to huh?

Also the night after xmas me and my new girlfriend are spending the whole day together, 6am - 4pm at work 5pm - 9:30am the next day then more working together! I think thats going to be the best gift so far, I think im going to wake up early the next morning and cook her some eggs and baccon or something, try to make is special even though we have only been dating for the past 8 days lol

Two new laptops, 3 new computers for home maybe a 8800 not sure yet and a new DVD player :)

Sheesh.

What am i getting? i already got a $40 doller gift certificate to Futureshop, spent that already, other than that i havent got a clue, only thing i can think of wanting right now is a new Desk, and a few more TB of space... but i know im not getting either one of those, so i will just have to wait the 2 days and see :)

As a bit of an early Christmas present, I got 2 hockey tickets to go see the Oilers play. They are great seats too, lower bowl behind the players benches. Normally these are reserved for season ticket holders, but my future brother-in-law was able to snag them for me.

I'm just joking, I can only imagine what it must be like to be a parent on Christmas. (Haha, the Nintendo 64 kid just popped into my head)
That's the link in case you've never seen it.

what the heck? omg, thats just ridiculous!

I went and got myself 2 pre-christmas presents, one was a night out with my GF, the other was the Rammstein DVD V

(Haha, the Nintendo 64 kid just popped into my head)
That's the link in case you've never seen it.

Haha, my parents saw that commercial and said I reacted just like that when I got my Sega Genesis. :blush:

Anyways, all I know for sure is that I'm getting a car, haha, my parents told me a while ago to start looking since they know I'm really picky so they don't want to just get me something. We're probably going to get it on the 27th though since I found a great deal today that they liked, so we'll see!

The joy of getting rousted out of bed way too early by 4 smiling faces anxious to see what Santa brought (at least 3 of th 4 still believe!). That alone makes Christmas everything I need.

And as a treat to myself, I ordered a tablet pc for for the New Year. :)