Suicide

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hellz ya, If you dont like life.. or you dont want to be here.. Or, if you have some sorta crippling disorter.. and you dont want to live anymore, I say its ur choice.. its your life.. do as you please with it..

The whole point and reason you were put on this world is to live.. and if you dont want to do that, then dont..

and I know this will go in to religiton.. n junk, I know people will bring religion in to this.. I for one am atheist, so.. thats my view..

I don't see why religion should even be a factor as mentioned it's a personal and private choice.If there is or there is not a god this decision is between you and him/her/what ever.

The problem I see with it is will it be a senseless death? For something stupid like people don't like me? well bo ho ho, welcome to the real world. It would be a shame to end your life on a note like that (just for attention) because after your dead who cares.

But if for a terminal illness and the thought of a painfully slow death, yes I personally believe in mercy killing. Such as bone cancer, brain cancer, A-lateral sclerosis three very painfully and lingering diseases.

Hope your not complicating suicide,If so how about contacting someone here or someone else and have a serious talk before hand... :( I'm sure all doors here are open for something?

Suicide is not wrong, but it would have effects on ones family that I would not want to put my family and friends through. However, I do agree that committing suicide over issues like boys/girls or depression are pointless deaths. There will always be more boys and girls to date and there are great ways of helping and curing depression. Obviously as others have suggested I think if you are considering suicide seek help first to talk about the issues at hand. If it's some slow death that has taken you, live it till you can't deal then it's up to you.

Suicide is the ultimate selfish act, it takes no consideration for how it will effect thos surrounding the person. I almost did it once when iwas aa teenager. but I realized that it wouldn't solve anything and even worse it would be letting all the people around me who picked on me or said I was a loser win. It would have proved them right. To me it is the the last act of the truly desparate or hopeless and it is just not a solution or option. You only get one shot at this life thing...(unless you subscribe to a hindu/buddist philosophy) why blow it over a temporary problem that your mind has most likely blown completely out of proportion.

j5 out

ps. sorry if i am preaching or over sharing

I say it's your choice... ppl may think it's selfish because it effects others

but who cares??? it's not their life is it??? I say they are the selfish

ones, if they think someone suffering is worth denying their opinion

and how they feel...

ofcourse yes.. if u dont want to live any more u live im misory, and u jsut dont have the power to fight anymore it is ur right to put the end for ur life.... its your right to do any you want as long as it doesnt jurt other ppl...

Don't worry you guys I am not thinking about running out and killing myself or anything i just wanted to know your opinions...I've delt alot with the topic in school and relationships and such and I wanted to know some other opinions. As for my personal opinion on it I think that it is your choice...no matter what the reason may be...and although it may be selfish and you most likely will regret it...sometimes people decide that they will..."Everyone comes to the bus stop once in awhile it all depends on which bus you take." :( but true