Sign in to follow this  
FergJob

Need A Faster Mouse

When on the highest DPI setting on a high-end mouse you can barely breathe on the dang things without the cursor going everywhere...

in 2D mode, regular windows GUI... i have my mouse on 800dpi (or w/e the middle dpi setting is for the mx518) and i can get from one side of the screen to the other by moving my house approximately 11mm... my mousepad is about 240mm wide and if i put the sensitivity up in games i can do like 30 x 360

my mouse is 400 DPI and thats plenty fast for me.... i dont think anyone should really need mroe than 1200.

yeah i have it on 1600 dpi all the time, its not just in gaming, but moving across the desktop, photoshop, and just general use. i guess ill check out the G5 and yes everything in the control pannel is at max

I have the Microsoft/razer habu and its extreamly nice and fast. 2000 dpi i belive. I didnt really notice any difference from my diamondback thou. Maby im really used to a fast mouse. Everybody who comes over has a extreamlly hard time using my computer :lol:. And a harder time with my habu :P. They cant even click on icons without having trouble let alone links.

I just rambled a little. I'd go with a razer mouse if it was me.

How positive are you that you have it on the highest setting? Do you have the Logitech software installed?

Also, in photoshop, most people turn thier mouse down a little to get better precision.

If everything is set to high, then I have sad news for you my friend. Your hand is to slow, not the mouse.

forgot to say that its turned down low in PS but my hand isnt slow, i dunno i guess im content with my current one and how in the deuce do you overclock a mouse? :blink:

Edited by FergJob

Well, you can increase the PS2 polling rate. I read about that once, but I forgot what it does. But I think he was joking.