Need A Faster Mouse

FergJob

well, i have the Logitech mx518 1600 dpi mouse, and it is too slow, i was wondering if there is a faster one out there, people may say its too fast, but i need a faster one.

thanks

What is it too slow in? If your talking gaming wise then you should try adjusting the games sentivity aswell as the mouses sensitivity (also do you have the mouse at 1600 because at default I believe it starts at 800??)

I have a mx518 and it is anything but slow. Ive also owned a 2000dpi Boomslang and used several Dimandbacks and they're really not that much "faster" and definitely not fast enough to merit another $50.

you really must NOT have put the mouse at the highest dpi setting... i have the mx518 and i have to put all my games on low sensitivity (as high resolution and low sensitivity = sensible amount of movement, with higher precision)

What is it too slow in? If your talking gaming wise then you should try adjusting the games sentivity aswell as the mouses sensitivity (also do you have the mouse at 1600 because at default I believe it starts at 800??)

I have a mx518 and it is anything but slow. Ive also owned a 2000dpi Boomslang and used several Dimandbacks and they're really not that much "faster" and definitely not fast enough to merit another $50.

Are you sure those Diamondbacks were on full 1600 DPI? I can't stand to use anything under it, given that it's 4x as fast as a standard mouse.