The Day That Earth Said Goodbye

kurosen

Jeez id be all over practically every and anything...

The powers I possess I warn you, touch my daughter and I bet you would die more than once. :ph34r: Alright let's calm down people I wasn't literally that serious, but I would protect my daughter with my own life and make sure that she's with me:) And oh BTW, there is no such thing as a goodbye.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lock up your pets! :lol:
It my last day alive, I might as well try it... *joking*

The powers I possess I warn you, touch my daughter and I bet you would die more than once.
HEHE If I had a daughter id be saying the same thing..

The powers I possess I warn you, touch my daughter and I bet you would die more than once. :ph34r: Alright let's calm down people I wasn't literally that serious, but I would protect my daughter with my own life and make sure that she's with me:) And oh BTW, there is no such thing as a goodbye.

I agree there. Touch my little sister, or my friend who's like my little sister (by two months), and you will find yourself a new definition of pain.

I agree there. Touch my little sister, or my friend who's like my little sister (by two months), and you will find yourself a new definition of pain.

Who cares, he'd be dead soon anyways, as would you all :P

I would overclock like theres no tommorow :)

Think about it....you spent all your hard worked cash on ur rig and its going to be crushed! OVERCLOCK UNTIL YOU RIG (or you :)) DIES!!!

oh yeah - do this whilst going 160mph+ :P