The Day That Earth Said Goodbye

kurosen

Here's a hypothetical question.... Forgive me for its morbidity (for the record, I am in a happy but curious mood):

You just found out that a meteor the size of Texas will hit Earth in 1 hour....After that, the entire world will be completely decimated, human existence and life itself will come to a stop for the rest of time. What do you do with that last hour?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably nothing different than I normally would.

Well First Id say.

"About Darn Time"

Then Id Get plastered. Which, is what I normally do anyways. :O:P

Though you could have probably gathered as much from my avatar and Sig. <_<

An hour doesn't give you much time for anything special.

Ah, but that's the point! The purpose of this thread is to find out what each of us attaches the most importance to. Having a lot of time would mean you get to do the things that are less important as well. :P

Ste, I'm sure there's SOMETHING you'd want to check off your to-do list while still alive. Can you tell us what you hope to achieve when all is said and done?

If everyone else is dying, why would you want to stay alive? Can you imagine being truly alone? What about food? If it kills everything on the earth than what? You scrounge for the rest of your life to what end?

Anyway, probably just tell a few people goodbye, put on some headphones, listen to music and wait.

Ah, but that's the point! The purpose of this thread is to find out what each of us attaches the most importance to. Having a lot of time would mean you get to do the things that are less important as well. :P

Ste, I'm sure there's SOMETHING you'd want to check off your to-do list while still alive. Can you tell us what you hope to achieve when all is said and done?

Youve got PM.