Funny Picture

nan0click

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's actually quite funny! However, the whole joke is really not fit for this board, so I'm not going to say it, and I suggest no one else does either. If you don't get it, think about the brand and what it does. It is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ er. That's all I'm going to say.

Guess someone is going to need to play hangman because I guess I don't get it either.

:withstupid: sorry, but chalk up another for the what the heck category, because I don't get it either.

EDIT: OMG, it changed double-u tee eff to "what the heck".....:blink: hopefully that's temporary <_>

That's actually quite funny! However, the whole joke is really not fit for this board, so I'm not going to say it, and I suggest no one else does either. If you don't get it, think about the brand and what it does. It is a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ er. That's all I'm going to say.

Yeah...this topic could get really inappropriate really fast. Thanks to family guy for the knowledge of this topic...ugh.

Judging by his response, I can see that Camaro and myself are on the same page here. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that got "that" meaning out of it. Honestly, the reason I find it funny is that the picture by itself is so harmless. Most people would probably never pick it up, even if you just typed out what it is.

Sorry. I hate being "that guy" that won't share the joke, but if I did I'd probably have to delete the thread. :(