New Rig

nightsider

firstly, consider xmas. and your student loan and your overdraft...

...thats what i am doing with my rig (which will delivered any minute now). Selling stuff on ebay worked well for me. people will buy anything if they see someone else wants it - crazy. I sold about 5 final fantasy games for

What do you have now? Can you sell it? Does your yard need mowing? How old are you, can you get a job somewhere? What other things do you pay for monthly (eg. telephone bill, car insurance, etc.) maybe you'll think of something you don't need and can stop paying for that. I've found that its best to set a dollar amount you're willing to spend, then, even if it takes time, save it up, your hardware wants will change 20 times, but remember, by waiting, the only thing hardware does it get better.

Yea im a college student im 17 and studieg a Betec National Certificate in ICT and i work for Morrisons ltd as a slaes asistent, my current rig is a AMD semperon 1.6Ghz overclocked to 2.0.Ghz 512mb cheap brand Ram 40Gb Hdd sergate i think Asus K8n4-E Delux Mobo and a Nvidia Geforce graphics cardits 256mb cnt remember the specs off by heart although i was thinking of using it as a web server i supose i could sell it i just dont know where i can sell it