Occ News: Cool It Systems Eliminator Cpu Cooler

sdy284

Cool IT Systems Eliminator

OCC News Post

Why should you choose CoolIT? Unlike water-cooling products, our system does not use a radiator. Instead, it uses a proprietary ‘Chiller' which incorporates multiple TECs (also called peltiers) to chill the liquid coolant. This increases thermal capacity and provides for faster heat absorption at the source. Now you can target the heat and kill the noise with the most advanced liquid cooling solution on the market. Aggressively priced at $199 (half the cost of the award wining Freezone CPU Cooler), the Eliminator offers minimal power consumption with market-leading liquid cooling performance and packs a ton of valuable features including:

• MTEC Chilling Technology

• Improves CPU Performance

• Reduces Noise

• Simple Installation

• Fits Inside Chassis

• Maintenance-Free Operation

• Enhances PC Reliability

• Universal Compatibility

Eliminator-Hero-sm.jpg

That thing is massive!! Looks more like a mini phase change system than a water cooling setup. But if it performs as well as it claims to, then $199 is an amazing price.

i did some digging around on the reviews and the comments some people actually posted, i heard the pelt it uses are pretty much peak at 56W @ 12V which is pathetic if you asked me :)

Well it may work better on these newer cpus since they do not require as much voltage and run cooler or at least my 2.8 dual core does. If its only 56w that isnt going to cut it. The 226w I had on my 3.2EE ran at ambient full load 2 versions of folding it just gradually heated the water until it was at ambient, idle it would be below freezing. I guess we will see when they get one and review it. :foldon:

That thing is massive!! Looks more like a mini phase change system than a water cooling setup. But if it performs as well as it claims to, then $199 is an amazing price.

its liquid chilled via Pelts

it works though, ask Uber! Look at the temps he's getting at maximum speed, thats pretty good.

the Freezone is AMAZING, i hope this new Eliminator is the same :D

We should have one here pretty quick for a review then will see how much different it is in performance

:withstupid:

i will let you guys know when we get ahold of one :D

I emailed CoolIT with a couple questions. Mostly things we already know but I thought I would post it anyway...

Currently the Eliminator CPU Cooler will be available for Pre order on our website in the next couple of weeks. We should be able to start shipping these units in the first week of January 07.

We currently are offering the Freezone CPU Cooler on our website for $399.99 USD plus the cost of shipping. We also recommend purchasing it off one of our re sellers from our