2 Pciexpress-16 Video Cards

CrackHead

Title pretty much explains it all, I have two video cards that I am looking to get rid of. One is an ATI Manufactured X700Pro PCIExpress-16 and the other an Nvidia based XFX 6800GS Xtreme Edition. Kinda had my hopes set on selling both as the reason for the sale is to purchase a GeForce 8 series graphics card.

ATI X700Pro

Avg Price: $100 Retail

Asking anywhere in the ballpark of $50

(Working Condition / Has an aftermarket hsf that I had to mod)

XFX 6800GS Xtreme Edition

Avg Price: $210 Retail

Asking anywhere in the ballpark of $165

(Great Condition / Is my current videocard and obtained a 5.9 & 5.4 Experience Rating in Vista)

Payment to be made via paypal and will be shipped via Fed-Ex Ground.

If you guys are hesitant to buy and need a reference just ask some of your fellow OCC members.

bigred - Sold him a 3700+ Processor

Misuta Yancha - Sold him a 17in KDS monitor

bigr5026 - Purchased PII Processor

LoArmistead - Knows what type of person I am & can be trusted lol

Edited by CrackHead

yeah, I'll vouch for him. great shipping, and was actually more than I expected (thought it was OEM got retail with everything).

also is that x700 128mb or 256mb? I ask since the god awful x300 in my office pc is acting up and I just don't feel like opening a new card off the shelf in the store to replace it :) and $50 is also a lot easier to deal with than an x850 which still cost me $210

Well after almost having a heartattack when I looked at the box and saw "128mb", To my own stupidity I had grabed my old old graphics card a ATI 9200 lol.

So to answer your question this is an ATI Radeon x700Pro 256mb PCI-Express

Your gonna get the same sort of deal as last time bigred, that is if your interested in it. (Retail as you called it)

What you will recive:

Box

Radeon Manual

Catalyst Software

x700Pro 256mb PCI-Express Card

Aftermarkert HSF - ATI Silencer by Arctic Cooling (modified)

Original HSF