Sign in to follow this  
Mr Black Cat

Xfx Or Bfg?

xfx or bfg?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. which do you prefer?

• xfx
    • bfg

I'm in a bit of a pickle; I want to buy a new video card, but i've found two of them with great stats.

One choise is the {BFG GeForce 7600 GS OC / 512MB GDDR2 / AGP 8x / DVI / VGA / TV Out / Video Card}

and the other is the {XFX GeForce 7600 GS / 512MB GDDR2 / AGP 8x / DVI / VGA / HDTV / Video Card}. Personally, the choice isn't gonna make that much of a difference, but i wanted to see if you guys have any preferences.....

BFG. XFX has always scared me with thier quality and support.

If it were me, I'd definately buy BFG over XFX. I've owned multiple BFG cards and they're great, plus overall I've heard better feedback about BFG than XFX.

Great. just the feedback I needed! But I would like to hear more, i'd like to take a majority on this.I'll be setting up a poll.

Holy polls, batman!

Mr Black Cat

I just merged the posts from your old thread into this poll thread, FYI.

I've had a BFG for awhile, so I prefer them. I have an XFX in my bro's rig, but it's stupid fx5200 because he's not a gamer, so I wouldn't judge a company on that pos ;)

I've had problems with an XFX as well... Bought a 7900gt in a customers gaming rig (Super OC'd Edition !!!oNe!!!1eleven) and it artied the whole time <_<

On the other hand, I have a BFG 5900 Oc'd and still going stong after 3 years :D

I've heard pretty bad things about the quality of both companies. Without question, eVGA is the best. But between those 2, I've heard worse things about XFX and especially their support!

EVGA!?!

I am with Makaveli, EVGA has the best warranty/customer service from the NVIDIA side of grafics card producers!

If it needs to be XFX or BFG, get BFG, XFX sucks!