Triple Nade Kill While Ringing

Kamikaze_Badger

Yea, that's teh Badger... but... he's no where near as pr0 as I am. :O

(I'll xfire you sometime soon, we'll set up a scrim on my server. )

I once knifed the entire Terrorist force in dust2... It was a *declared* knife round, but I was taking people 3v1, and my normal kdr is ~5.7 now... so... xfire me if you want to die. ^_^ (MastaRex)

Hiii guys! I've been gone for so long. Sorry if I'm off topic, my emotions have been slammed around and I don't feel like making a rigid on-topic post.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the flashbang headshot in Source, AKA Woman's CS.

lol

I hate both CS games, but I always love reading the comments of the CS1.6 fan boys as they try and justfy why they refuse to upgrade, and feel it necessary to try take a dig at anyone who plays CS Source.

Get over yourself s, your nothing special just cause you can play an out dated game well.

Anyway s, sorry for going of topic.

I don't claim to be anything special because I can play 1.6 well, I don't play Source anymore because it doesn't offer as much as a challenge. I'm far from a fanboy, and I own both games and have played in CAL for both 1.6 and Source. If you hate both of them, then you probably don't understand why I do play 1.6.

I don't claim to be anything special because I can play 1.6 well, I don't play Source anymore because it doesn't offer as much as a challenge. I'm far from a fanboy, and I own both games and have played in CAL for both 1.6 and Source. If you hate both of them, then you probably don't understand why I do play 1.6.

I played 1.x extensively back in the day....I updgrade in CS:S and there are only a few reasons why someone wouldn't:

1. Their system sucks and they can't handle the superior graphics and physics.

2. They're in a clan in 1.6 and they don't want to break up the group.

3. They're too egotistical...they think CS:S is easier because everyone else is better than them, so they don't take the time to learn/practice.

CS:S is superior in more ways than just graphics and physics, and you'd know that if you played it more than just for a week.

I played it for over a year, Clay, and played in CAL. After being able to own pretty much everyone I played against on Source even after retirement, I made the decision that it was too easy. My system runs Source just fine, and if you want I'll post benchmarks.

To be 100% honest, Source just may be too realistic. In 1.6 shots don't always register given the code of the Gold Source engine, which makes it harder to deal effective shots and gives more tactics to learn. I've played against amazing players in both (CAL-m and i, and even a member of the CPL once), and I personally prefer 1.6 over source for skill. Irony is that I suck at it compared to Source, but I choose to play it for the challenge, and because like you said: I'm a member of a 1.6 CAL clan, and I won't abandon the playtime for Source.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

Well at least you admit source is more realistic. I hate the people that argue the opposite...complaining about recoil, shooting thru thin walls, JUMPING SOUNDS...I mean seriously, sometimes I don't know what these people are smoking.

I can understand where you're coming from though, wanting a more challenging game, but to me, that's artificial. You're "worse" at it because of its flaws, not because it's more challenging. I'd rather have more "control" over my outcome.

I play with the flaws for the added challenge, and that's just me. Sort of like trying to get running headshots with an AWP kindof.

People complaining about shooting through walls... either made too much use of or got owned too much from being pre-fired and walled.

And again while there are flaws, there are other aspects. Different accuracy profiles, harder to spray and pray effectiveliy, and the heads are like pixel sized compared to Source :D.