Name That Car!

Andrewr05

YEP

The T100 was Toyotas first full-size pickup...

Except for the part where it wasnt full size, sure it was a little bigger than the baby trucks they made before, but it was still a baby "truck"

Ok now that it's confirmed here's a new easy one.

post-10771-1205907186_thumb.jpg

Except for the part where it wasnt full size, sure it was a little bigger than the baby trucks they made before, but it was still a baby "truck"
Well, in comparison to their "pickup"/Tacoma size it was quite a bit larger...

I agree still not full-size though, in fact my father parked his next to one of the new Tundras the other day and it looked pathetic... :closedeyes:

I didn't learn much about this car until pretty recently, but it's quickly become one of my favorite pre-war cars.

You are definately on the right track with everything but the last part.

It's not a Bugatti, but it's close. The blue paint is a give away to the country, of course. It couldn't be hard...forced induction four cyl, broke 100MPH easily.

It's technically a KMS13, from 1991-1993 in the States.

90-93 on that style S13 actually, Though the DOHC 2.4 came in 91. A good friend of mine has a 95 S14 that once was an Auto, now is a manual. And there's where my half hatred of the car comes in. Small little things...but very nice low end torque for what it is and rwd gives lots of options, and options are good :)

As for your post, I feel like I SHOULD know it, but have no solid guess at this time. :(

90-93 on that style S13 actually, Though the DOHC 2.4 came in 91. A good friend of mine has a 95 S14 that once was an Auto, now is a manual. And there's where my half hatred of the car comes in. Small little things...but very nice low end torque for what it is and rwd gives lots of options, and options are good :)

As for your post, I feel like I SHOULD know it, but have no solid guess at this time. :(

I'll give it another day maybe and then just post. It's based on a Bugatti if that helps. This model was built in 1929-1930 only, weighed in at 1365 pounds, had a top speed of 114 MPH due to its supercharged four cyl. Good luck :)

Actually, you're wrong about the body style of the S13. Sorry. The '90 had a different front bumper from the factory. The 90's were called Zenki's in Japan, literally for 'early period' and had two holes in the front bumper and are commonly called "pignoses" in America. In '91 the 240SX in the US got the DOHC and a facelift, which is now called Chuki, for 'middle period' and the "sharknose" bumper without the two holes. Finishing off with the 'later period' Kouki, which had revised aero and tail lights, along with different option foglights. Thus ending today's lesson.

Check my sig, I know a tad about 240s... :rolleyes: I've also owned a '90 in addition to my current 91.

Edited by DevilMB3017

• 3 weeks later...