kingdingeling

Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

I fixed it! I ordered a GA-965P-DQ6 will post some more O.C. Super Pi when I get it.

NICE!

best way to fix a problem like that :D

[edit] update, 24 hours Orthos torture test --> STABLE

24hoursorthos32nc3.th.jpg

[edit #2] edited the front page again, so that SuperPI is compared according to the time now, not just MHz, cause it makes more sense that way. The old P4's/Celerons can reach amazing high clock speeds but still suck at that performance. Now its more of a performance barometer ;)

It is a little finicky with the 2 types of ram i have. So far i have booted it into memtest at 415 sync mode and just got windows installed but alas its time for bed. That and i need to do a little more reading to get some baseline settings.

did ccokeman just buy the new dfi ATI mobo? if so im looking ford to see how he does.

guess what arrived with the post today :D

LGA775 Retention bracket for my SI-120, lets see those temps drop!!! Also got an Accelero X2 for my X1950pro, jeez that things a beast!

did ccokeman just buy the new dfi ATI mobo? if so im looking ford to see how he does.

Yes ..... Yes i Did!!! Its a little quirky so far but i should have some numbers up in a day or two.

nice one i cant wait to see if you can brake that 425mhz fsb over the evga mobo! btw how much did you spend on it?

Its here, there tracking said it was not coming until Monday.

picture001xl0.jpg

Edited by road-runner