kingdingeling

Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

exactly phoenix, get them picture up mate!

lol i will do when i can get the dang thing stable again with my Low temp cooling back.

Atm it wont evan let me under volt and under clock! nevermind Overclock lol

STupid thing Crashes under any load at ANY speeds + volateg apart from what its set at atm.

grrr lol i cant wait for the new Mobos from asus or dfi to come out then buy a new pus then try again lol

My pump is guna burn out soon from all the cold boots -.-

lol i will do when i can get the dang thing stable again with my Low temp cooling back.

STupid thing Crashes under any load at ANY speeds + volateg apart from what its set at atm.

grrr lol i cant wait for the new Mobos from asus or dfi to come out then buy a new pus then try again lol

That means its not stable yet!

Hey pheonix, what voltages are you using on the rest of your components IE: FSB, MCP etc.??? I'm having trouble just trying to get past 3.7

Well here is one of the screenshots of my Celly. Pretty decent OC if you ask me, it's stable running Orthos for 48 hours on priority 10. I'm using cheap Kingston Value RAM, so I am kind of amazed to see this OC. I will have a picture of Orthos running for 14+ hours on here soon, as well as a picture of my Core 2 E6300 OC.

Here is the picture I promised:

FinalOC.jpg

Well here is one of the screenshots of my Celly. Pretty decent OC if you ask me, it's stable running Orthos for 48 hours on priority 10. I'm using cheap Kingston Value RAM, so I am kind of amazed to see this OC. I will have a picture of Orthos running for 14+ hours on here soon, as well as a picture of my Core 2 E6300 OC.

Here is the picture I promised:

FinalOC.jpg

minute and 17 seconds? maybe you should try closing some stuff...

Edited by The Unforgivin

minute and 17 seconds? maybe you should try closing some stuff...

lol oh crap I forgot about that boy am I a retard :rolleyes:

Well iknow my chip has potential its just the 975 chipset on this board will not allow a pass on memtest above 420fsb. I can boot at 445 and get into memtest and get a hard lock on test 5. All other tests pass fine.PFFFt!!! Here's a teaser thoughdsc00013fu5.th.jpg

results added, @ ccoke, remember, Abit is still Abit!

@ queenz, jeeez you suck, I can bech 1M faster on my LAPTOP! Xp-Mobile 2500+ @ 1.85GHz, 2x512MB @ DDR333 2.5-2-2-5 or something