Socket 775 Oc Competition Thread

Yeah it would be great to have actually a list with the scores in the first post, like here...

Maybe I could start this thread and update the scores like King does? Would it be better in the OCing or Benchmarking section you think?

That's what came to mind when Rehit posted that. Go ahead, it's a good idea! Be sure to speak with Nerm about it though, maybe you guys can transform the 3DMark threads with the existing scores into a list like the one on the first page of this thread :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what came to mind when Rehit posted that. Go ahead, it's a good idea! Be sure to speak with Nerm about it though, maybe you guys can transform the 3DMark threads with the existing scores into a list like the one on the first page of this thread :)

Sounds like a great idea...use the most popular benching software and list the scores with the usernames on the first post...

Nice going!

Just wait till I get that DICE Pot :)

5GHz here I come :)

I can get 4.5 on the 8400 with 1.56V but not stable...still working on that part

No for sure I don't want to do that.

But Nerm and me are not agreeing on the concept lol. He suggests one list in each 3DMark thread, whereas I think it would be better to put them all in the same thread and make categories like here.

So it would be like: "You have a 3DMark score? Then submit it in THE thread." and not "Then find its respective 3DMark thread and submit it.

So it would be like: "You have a 3DMark score? Then submit it in THE thread." and not "Then find its respective 3DMark thread and submit it.

Seems like a perfectly sound proposition to me. All the results in the one place makes a lot of sense and saves a lot of swaping between threads.

Edited by kitfit1

Seems like a perfectly sound proposition to me. All the results in the one place makes a lot of sense and saves a lot of swaping between threads.
:withstupid: Yes one place for all would be better...

Thanks for your input guys. Finally it's what we'll do. :)