So What'd You Get?

Kamikaze_Badger

funny you should mention panasonic batteries. they were recently BANNED from all medical applications in the US by the FDA. that should say a lot when the US government bans thier use in lifesaving / sustaining devices... heck they're not even allowed in doctors PEN LIGHTS anymore!

as far as cameras that take good pictures and take a beating for a great price it's time to think Olympus. 4 sonys that haven't lasted 2 months, kodak's don't even make it off the shelf for me...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as far as cameras that take good pictures and take a beating for a great price it's time to think Olympus. 4 sonys that haven't lasted 2 months, kodak's don't even make it off the shelf for me...

Well, I think you're a bit harder on hardware/autos than the average joe. ;)

Well, I think you're a bit harder on hardware/autos than the average joe. ;)

:withstupid: lol. Haven't used a Sony digcam myself, but the one we have at work has been holding up and never had a problem with any other Sony products . And as for Kodak, my dad's been using a Kodak digcam for the last 3 or 4 years and it's held up nicely.

i got 2 12in alpine Type R's with a q-logic ported/sealed box (can be made ported or sealed with this plug) for 300, bestbuy sells them for $220 a piece and they sell the same box for $170. so i scored big on that one. i also got a 0 gauge wiring kit and 2 distribution blocks with 250amp anl fuses for $100 bucks. the wiring kit itself is a stinger kit and the original price was $145 or something.

Good move LoArmistead on getting Medieval II, I love that game its hard but fun. Makes you feel like a real Napoleon. I conquered Jerusalem on the first crusade, was extremely hard. Breaking in wasn't so great my units where mainly cavalry and they had tons of spearmen.

My brother had to work that day, so I pretty much just sat at home. Had the money too. : (

i got 2 12in alpine Type R's with a q-logic ported/sealed box (can be made ported or sealed with this plug) for 300, bestbuy sells them for $220 a piece and they sell the same box for $170. so i scored big on that one. i also got a 0 gauge wiring kit and 2 distribution blocks with 250amp anl fuses for $100 bucks. the wiring kit itself is a stinger kit and the original price was $145 or something.

You would kick yourself if you know what employee price is for all that stuff :P

You would kick yourself if you know what employee price is for all that stuff :P

yeah its like 5% more than what bestbuy pays for the stuff isnt it?. so if bb sold something for say 200 when they only payed 100 for it, then the employees would get it for 105 correct?

thats the way my friend made it sound.

I love my Cannon digital camera, have not had any problems with it. The only complaint is that it is only a 2.0 megapixel camera, but who cares? Its still a digital camera that takes great pictures and has gone through alot of crap with me using it.

yeah its like 5% more than what bestbuy pays for the stuff isnt it?. so if bb sold something for say 200 when they only payed 100 for it, then the employees would get it for 105 correct?

thats the way my friend made it sound.

Yeah and the markup is crazy on home theater stuff