Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Connecting To The Internet On The Wii

I keep trying to connect to the internet on the Wii but after I put in my WEP key and test the connection, I just keep getting an Error Code. I made sure that it was the right WEP key too. Any suggestions or solutions as to what might be wrong?

I keep trying to connect to the internet on the Wii but after I put in my WEP key and test the connection, I just keep getting an Error Code. I made sure that it was the right WEP key too. Any suggestions or solutions as to what might be wrong?

i did that too but i got the error code so i just let my brother put it in and it worked lol maybe it has to be all caps? idk

I suggest testing it without WEP first, just to make sure it does, in fact, work.

Try setting your router channel to 11...seemed to help a lot of people with similar problems. Have you tried it w/o WEP yet?

thanx a whole bunch wakeboarder. I set it to channel 11 and now it connected successfully. YAYYYYYYY lol THANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!1