- Brand New WD 320Gb SATA Drive: $125

- Antec True430 430Watt PSU (Small Line Splice, Taped and Working Great): $35

- nVidia GeForce 6200 AGP: $40

- 512Mb Corsair RAM (DDR400): $40

- Plextor 12x DVDRW: $35

- Asus 52x CDROM: $15

- Sony Floppy: $5?

- Enermax Temp. Monitor/4 Fan Controller: $15

- Chieftec Matrix MX Black/Silver Case w/ Clear Side Window (Scrated A Little, Broken Door): $45 (or $70 w/ PSU)

SYSTEM IS OPERATIONAL!

I would really like an Offer for the whole system (Dont think your offer is too low, really need it gone).

Um.. I know you have been a member for two years, but you have been inactive most of those two years. I think you will need someone to vouch for you in order for you to sell your PC because you really haven't built a reputation here.

• 1 month later...
Um.. I know you have been a member for two years, but you have been inactive most of those two years. I think you will need someone to vouch for you in order for you to sell your PC because you really haven't built a reputation here.

Well Im not really inactive, I just never sign on unless I post. I have perfect feedback on ebay (my username is stcomputerco) and other forums im part of (ie. s10forum.com).

he's right. 50 posts is the rule. we can't tell if you've lurked our not. plus it doesn't make you a solid member of the community in the eyes of the community.

so for the sake of the community, sparing the pending flame war... I must do this.