Some Stuff Here For Sale

Vampire

Hey guys, havnt been on here for a long time! Been so busy with uni hehe. Anyways, I've got a few things for sale now, reason for selling is that I was given a new computer from my parents, so may as well get rid of this stuff now. :)

Got this stuff new a while ago, all work perfectly and have full retail boxes. I live in Australia, but I will post prices in US dollars since most of you are from the US.

Heres whats for sale:

Sparkle 7800GTX 256mb PCI-E - $170

Creative X-Fi Xtreme Music - $60 SOLD

Corsair 2Gb (2 x 1gb) DDR TWINX2048-3200C2PRO - $160

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+ Manchester 2.2GHz Socket 939 Dual Core Processor - $140 SOLD

Also have a few hard drives which I no longer need/use:

Seagate 200gb SATA 8mb cache (not NCQ) - $40 each (Have 4 of these) SOLD

Seagate 300gb SATA 8mb cache (NCQ) - $60 each (Have 2 of these) SOLD

All prices are negotiable and include shipping (note: The shipping prices are assumed that you live in the US, if you are closer PM me and I can get you a better price). Also I prefer paypal. Feel free to tell me if the prices sound too high, as I havnt really researched what they go for much, I just want to get rid of this stuff as its sitting here doing nothing.

Any questions just ask ;)

Edited by Vampire

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far Vampire is a great person to deal with! If the HDDs then arrive here and work, I would write you an ebay comment like this:

great person to deal with, A+++ recommended blablabla

:withstupid: I got a great deal on the X-Fi and 300GB Seagate. Now I'm just waiting for them to arrive so I can test them out. :)