Sign in to follow this  
andrusk

Occ Wah?

You know what i just noticed? Nobody has changed their avatar in like... forever, at least as long as I can remember. Why is that?

You know what i just noticed? Nobody has changed their avatar in like... forever, at least as long as I can remember. Why is that?

welcome!

well, our avatar represents us, it's silly changing it every couple weeks, gets conffusing :P

welcome!

well, our avatar represents us, it's silly changing it every couple weeks, gets conffusing :P

That and there was a relatively recent HDD crash on the hosting server that reverted everything back to January 06. :lol:

ahh the old llamas thing. I was here way before that even became popular, and I still fail to see what's so humorous about it. :huh: I dunno, maybe it's just me! Anyway, woohoo!!!

I never did understand the whole llamas thing either, maybe its something about the old members that didn't get into it or find it funny for whatever reason.

Anyway good to see you again sir.

lol, I just cried a tear :( j/k

ahh the old llamas thing. I was here way before that even became popular, and I still fail to see what's so humorous about it. :huh: I dunno, maybe it's just me! Anyway, woohoo!!!

Aha, what's up good ol buddy :P

And yes, I agree with the Llamas thing, I don't think it's funny :\

amen brother!

That and there was a relatively recent HDD crash on the hosting server that reverted everything back to January 06. :lol:

:lol: No wonder things are just like they were when I left last year. Good to know!! :lol::lol::typing:

:lol: No wonder things are just like they were when I left last year. Good to know!! :lol::lol::typing:

wow long time no see. yeah its still the same for the most part.

i take it your absence involved watching several series of Gilmore Girls huh? :lol:

Actually, there was a time where a bunch of people changed their avatars (most of which had an odd resemblance to hardnrg's :huh: ). The rest of the people actually got annoyed at the changes. Heck, there was even a poll about it somewhere, though it was probably lost in the crash.

Anyway, ever since then, most people have kept the same ones (though probably more out of fear of community backlash than anything else :P )

I guess I came along when you were on your way out, so I haven't had much of a chance to get to know you well, though I've heard a great many things about you. I look forward to political debates if you're still into that sort of thing. If not, then just a simple Welcome Back should suffice :thumbs-up:

amen brother!

I agree on the llamas, Hello andrusk its been awhile.

Edited by road-runner