New Mustang Vs Wall

sdy284

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow some people can be really dumb....

I still dont get how he went forward if its a stick. and why didnt he even atempt to stop...

:withstupid: Seems staged to me. Nobody can really be dumb enough not to know how to at least brake.

PS. Since when are mustangs $50k?!!?! :blink:

EDIT: Just checked the ford site. The highest I could get a brand new Mustang (coupe, since it clearly wasn't a convertible) was less than $34k.

EDIT2: And yes, that's with all the fixin's.

Sigh what a moron <_<

yeah, bought that car, let the kid start it, and the kid for what he did.

sorry guys I know too many guys who work/ worked on the design team for that thing... and frankly I don't trust them building a toaster

LOL, after watching it again, it definitely sounds like he's accelerating into the garage :lol:

Yeah, exactly. Sounds like he didn't know the difference between the gas pedal and the brake pedal.

emm, its not an ordinary mustang, its a shelby!

yea, but what an idiot!

still has the same rear end and fuel system. which is what my friends mostly design.

I stay CLEAR of thier work

the comments are like 5000 times funnier and entertaining :lol:

good job they have/had a cardboard garage...

lol. I'm LMAO reading these comments. Here's a couple:

haha at that guy "hold it! HOLD IT!" If only Joey would of heard him, he would of been like "o yeah I better not drive through dads garage"

@some British guy:

He's not legally even allowed to drive on the public roads for more then two years, therefore I seriously doubt he's been given any legitimate training. Try not to spill any tea on your Triumph.
I prefer an automatic over a manual just like I prefer a microwave over an oven. Don't talk down to the more technical choice. The fact that you are typing on an American computer instead of a homing pigeon means you should shut your face.
[Nelson]Ha! Ha![/Nelson]
I like the way Americans make such a big deal about manual transmission cars. Everyone in the Uk drives a manual, automatics are for disabled people...

& Stupid Brits only use peanut butter to brush their teeth (or tooth).

:lol::lol::lol:

First of all a car with a good amount of torque doens't need to let the clutch off as slow specially if the car is RWD. My guess is the kid started it and wanted to 'rev' the engine a little, hence the chirp of tires. Then how it took off.

Also saying you can tell its in CA because of the "thinkness of the walls" is the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life. :lol: