Livejournal Zeitgeist.

airman

This is the most powerful link in the world. The site just shows the images uploaded to all livejournals within the past few seconds. It's like a 2-second visual livejournal zeitgeist. I think it's pretty dang funny. Weird pictures pop up at times. However occasionally some pictures are potentially NWS[not work safe]. So don't visit if you're concerned about anything like that. So for this forum's sake, don't put up pictures that you believe are NWS. Use the IMG tags instead of posting them to OCC's space.

http://supermods.net/images.php

here's one i just saw:

sadieinthecouch.jpg

so cute!

post pictures you find amusing/cute/downright funny. but keep it clean folks.

here are some others...

junk.jpg

I swear I've seen a picture of a Cat doing anything a normal person can do except make waffles...I want to see a Cat make waffles, NOW!!!

Edit: Is it possible that I'm being a little too selfish?

Edited by iKillSteal

I swear I've seen a picture of a Cat doing anything a normal person can do except make waffles...I want to see a Cat make waffles, NOW!!!

Edit: Is it possible that I'm being a little too selfish?

just a lil...i'll keep my eyes peeled for a kitty making some waffles for you though.

emo.jpg

so cute!

comic183.jpg

ahah.

I just added a piece to my website which is code from one the sites that used to display images. As long as it isn't abused, http://supermods.net/images.php

That displays 30 images right now. That should make for some fun :)

*NOTE* This will update any images so please, if something you don't like is on there, don't whine.