Heyo

jminnich500

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who said I liked them because there tasty ::liplick:: lol sweet I've been here all of like 1 day and i've been sigged, no I dont mind I think its an honour or something like that, and I think I will like it very much here because the community seems like a great bunch of people unlike the guitar forums I visit where everyone is a bunch of asshats.

Edited by jminnich500

Fixed your spelling. ;)

And no, we aren't a community of asshats! So you'll be welcome here.

Actually, he was perfectly fine in typing "honor" as that is the American way of writing it. :P

Some time ago a member named Kurosen got kicked in the groin by a llama. Therefore DDTL (Don't Touch The Llamas) came about. It has become the only accepted way of greeting people on OCC.

All other greetings such as "Hello," "Hi," "Enjoy yourself/your stay," and any other greetings of that manner have been dismissed as complete rubbish. Anyone who greets another in the preceding manner are perma' banned.

DTTL.

ummm ouch? how did he manage to get kicked by a llama?

so whats a reply to DTTL

IWTTL

he approached from behind to pet him... his butt... *wonders what kurosen was doing back there anyways... Anywho, the llama bucked right on his... :(:P

Welcome!

Edited by The Unforgivin

he was on a field trip to the petting zoo, and the teacher told him to go up and pet the llama, but startled him, and only after was he warned that being approached from behind will scare a llama.

So basically DTTL is a metaphor for "Dont mess with stuff you dont understand"

I wasn't here when that went on, but It it seems to me that PTFL is an insult because your telling someone to go do something they shouldn't or that they don't now about...

or maybe not an insult but your pretty much telling them to go piss up a rope,

at least thats how I see it!

dunno.gif

Hi jminnich500, welcome to the OCC!

to clarify a bit, I was placed near the llamas butt by the counselor and didn't know better. Savan pretty much nailed it on the head :P

not that I agree with PTFL, but it isn't meant as any form of insult...

rather, it was brought about by a flash animation with a song showing a bunch of funny llama pictures and some of the members fell in love with those terrible creatures and therefore... well, you get the idea :P

I stand by my word though.... they are not to be trusted... and neither is guessing what to do with your rig... DON'T TOUCH THE LLAMAS!!! :ph34r: