Sign in to follow this  
trey

Xbox 360 Or Ps3?

yea, i do agree with parties that consoles would be better, can't exactly play any two player games on one PC as easy as a console.

BTW....getting Wii when Super Smash Brothers and Mario Party comes out.

Good choice...Wii Sports will be great for multiplayer as well...too bad all of the stores are sold out of extra controllers! Super Smash looks alright, but doesn't it use a standard GCN controller? Mario Party should be amazing...can't wait to see what it is like.

Omg I cant wait for super smash brothers brawl for the wii to come out. The super smash brothers series is like one of the best multiplayer fighting games ever.

Super Smash Bros Melee and Super Monkey Ball were the only great games for GC, and would be the only reason I'd even consider a Wii.

like i said be4, probby not on this forum, Zelda and Super Smash Brothers are like Xbox's Halo. Most like the only reason people buy those consoles.

I played Zelda for the wii earlier today. I was not impressed :(

why werent you impressed? I have the game and I find that the graphics and gameplay is great. Although the story line isnt as great as the one for Nintendo64.

why werent you impressed? I have the game and I find that the graphics and gameplay is great. Although the story line isnt as great as the one for Nintendo64.

I really can't put my finger on it. It may have been that I was just dead tired at the time, but for some unknown reason it just wasn't jiving with me.