Xbox 360 Or Ps3?

trey

I would say buy PS3 because they have more popular titles than the 360. This is if you have the money for a PS3 if not get a 360.

PS3 games list: (games that I like, there maybe other good ones also)

FF13

GT4 or GTHD

MSG4

GTA4

I think 360 will only have two main good games. Halo 3 and Gears of Wars. Same as the Xbox and Halo 2. I have friends who only bought a Xbox and 360 just for the Halo series. As for PS2 and PS3 they have multiple gaming titles that have been very successful.

Ummm GTA4 will be coming to the 360 also....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is going to come out winning in the end. Articles have been put out saying that right now, the 360 is easier to write code for, hence many games that were only ps3 are not being made into a multi console launch. (like motostorm I believe)

In the future when people finally learn how to write code better for the ps3 then we can start seeing some amazing games for that too.

Right now, the same games from ps3 as well as xbox360 (Tony hawk and cod3 especially) are running better on the xbox. This just means that there is less noticeable lag mainly.

Everyone is going to come out winning in the end. Articles have been put out saying that right now, the 360 is easier to write code for, hence many games that were only ps3 are not being made into a multi console launch. (like motostorm I believe)

In the future when people finally learn how to write code better for the ps3 then we can start seeing some amazing games for that too.

Right now, the same games from ps3 as well as xbox360 (Tony hawk and cod3 especially) are running better on the xbox. This just means that there is less noticeable lag mainly.

360 = DirectX 9.0

PS3 = OpenGL ES

That's why it's currently easier on the 360. Developers have been using dx9 for years.

Well i have own three xbox 360 and i have loved each one of them. I have played the ps3 at the stores on a 1080p tv and dont get me wrong it looks nice but one problem it only looks good at 1080p. i own a hdtv but it can only go up to 1080 i and its a new model (2005) so i would jsut stick with a 360 if your tv cant go up to 1080p if you have a a 1080p tv then buy a ps3.

GTA series usually comes out for PS long be4 they make a Xbox version. so GTA is originally a PS series.

Who cares if its originally a PS series... its coming out the same time this time around. Things have changed since the last generation of consoles, many sony exclusives arent sony exclusives anymore. Read this, its a little old but if you read down it proves my point.

Im not a GTA fan, but it pisses me off when people keep talking about systems and their amazing "exclusive game series'" I could honestly care less about some game that is the 20th one in the series. What about new games that come out? Gears of war proves that it doesnt have to be a sequel in order to be a good game.

I believe you are implying that i said it had to be a sequel to be a good game. I never said that. I'm saying that 360 top games will be Gears of War and Halo 3 thats it. While PS3 has a more variety other than FPS games.

PC > Consoles

Edited by Krazyxazn

But console >>> PC when it comes to partying and having fun where anyone and everyone can get in on the action (the point of console gaming IMO)

:withstupid: Ahem

Super Smash Bros. Melee

Halo 2

just to name a few... yes they aren't the greatest games when compared to various PC games, but in a group, there FUN as hek! :D

Edited by The Unforgivin