Can't Post Replies On This Site! Help!

Maverick115

Good idea, but imo if an error pops up when you are trying to post when you already did. Something should click in your head that you can't post again there.

ah you see this is where i disagree ;)

there have been a number of occasions where i have attempted a post and received an error - clearly not double posts as well. often, it is a server load problem and similar sort of errors have appeared, only for me to go and find it never posted my reply! such is life though, and this only happens at peak-times occasionally.

this is why (personally) i feel documenting the errors as a "laymans term" description would be marvellous - and help in this instance :D

and while i know what you are saying overclocker16, some people who are totally new to the forum culture may not understand what is going on - we have to assume little/no prior knowledge :)

OR...!! we can play nice in the sandbox. It's either that or NO second helping at Din-Din tonight:thumbs-up:

Yeah Unforgiven...I didn't see him flaming. Maybe just a bit abrasive, but no flaming. ;)

i'd say remove any posts that dont benefit the community here ;) but that's my opinion and mine alone!

i still stick to the possibility of having error messages made more "human" and would look forward to hearing if anyone else feels the same? of course, changes require input and so forth...but that is another story!