Sign in to follow this  
Maverick115

Can't Post Replies On This Site! Help!

This forum is not letting me reply to any post, I get this error when I try to reply:

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/html/forums/sources/classes/post/class_post_reply.php on line 80

If I try fast reply, I get the box to enter my message but then I get the same error after I click submit.

*just a test to see if it works for me*

and apparantly it did

Edited by Andrewr05

you can't double post here. That's the message i get when i reply to a thread where the last post is by me ;)

Edited by The Unforgivin

[PSA]

For future reference, maybe you should have tested more posts to reply to before saying that you can't reply to any post.

Same goes for other troubleshooting questions. Before saying that you have tried all of the possibilities, do so.

[/PSA]

For future reference, maybe you should have tested more posts to reply to before saying that you can't reply to any post.

Same goes for other troubleshooting questions. Before saying that you have tried all of the possibilities, do so.

LOL! Maybe he was a little to quick at the Panic button? :typing:

[PSA]

[/PSA]

maybe, but is it that bad to flame him??????? It only takes a little time to read and politly tell him... jeez <_<

I wasn't flaming. I was just suggesting this because it is an important troubleshooting step that people often miss.

either way an important issue has sorta been raised:

perhaps then in future this should be changed to provide an "error" advising that the user cannot double post? that, in my opinion, would be rather sensible and prevent this from potentially happening again in future.

bosco/howard, shout at me to put me out of my misery :D

either way an important issue has sorta been raised:

perhaps then in future this should be changed to provide an "error" advising that the user cannot double post? that, in my opinion, would be rather sensible and prevent this from potentially happening again in future.

bosco/howard, shout at me to put me out of my misery :D

Good idea, but imo if an error pops up when you are trying to post when you already did. Something should click in your head that you can't post again there.