Sign in to follow this  
HoLoDreaM

Final Fantasy Xi Case Mod

I have seen most of those before and i respect the people that did them because some took alot of work to get the way they are and i know i cant come close to doing anything like even the simplest one

wow. as a "non modder" I know my skills are between 0 and none in that department.

but I also have to ask... why would you do that to your comp? definite bacheoler living at home still... way too much time on their hands.

at least I see function in Fueler's mods, which goes along with amazing skills too.

I'm liking the beer dispensing machine,twin heinikin, doom 3 rig by paul, R2-D2, the TIE fighter, hypercube 2, def. the toilet pc, the guitar pc, and the battlefeild rig......ALL of them are very cool though

Some of them are definitely cool...and although there are many ones where you're like "who the hell would have that in their house?", there a few that I think would make nice additions to an entertainment room.

I can tell you that the case (or lack there of I should say) that I am working on now has 1000+ hours in it

and needs about 1000 more to finish. I like to push people out of the 'standard' box

when it comes to computers. I get tired of the same old box, don't you?

wow. as a "non modder" I know my skills are between 0 and none in that department.

but I also have to ask... why would you do that to your comp? definite bacheoler living at home still... way too much time on their hands.

at least I see function in Fueler's mods, which goes along with amazing skills too.

same thing as i was thinking, they are incredible though

WOW.....Thank you. You are absolutely correct, while I try to make my PC mods as pretty as possible they are built first and foremost to perform a well defined function. That said, some of these mods are still just amazing. I really like the mods by Peter Dickison.....The Orac3 and WMD. B:)