Got Kicked Out Of Restaurant

GuJuMaN89

And since when are any Indians terrorists?

Umm, they're called the Tamil Tigers, located in southern India/Sri Lanka, labeled as a terrorist organization by the government of India

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rofl.... "CALL ME UP MAN I GOT YOUR BACK"..

OCClang, represent - don't front. :rolleyes:

Be a man, fight your own fights.

Tell him that... If you're such a badass fight each one, one at a time.

Don't have your friends fight his friends... Fight them yourself. Show them you don't need people to kick there . if you're going to hit them.

Edited by p8baller07

I'm 125lbs and 5'11". No offense, but I don't think you could last that long in a fight against people that weigh more. Going from what I look like, your pretty much all skin and bones.

he's skin and bones? more like a wafer :lol: dudes! i'm 6'1" (2" taller than you guys) and weigh 185lbs (just weighed myself) :D (for the brits, 13st 3lbs). remember muscle is heavier than fat :)

i've fought people much bigger than me (6'6" etc) and it's mostly down to adrenaline and how angry you get so dont worry about weight. avoid weapons - any punk can grab a metal bar and be a tough-guy - real men (and women) use themselves and nothing more.

and rule one: don't START a fight. but feel free to finish it.

:withstupid: holy moly you guys need to eat a few triscuits. Be careful man... you may know how to fight, which will help you some of the time... but if you encounter somone who's bigger than you AND knows how to fight as well, you are gonna get seriously hurt. I'm pretty sure I could pummell anyone that weighs less than 120 lbs... and I'm not a huge guy.

:withstupid: holy moly you guys need to eat a few triscuits. Be careful man... you may know how to fight, which will help you some of the time... but if you encounter somone who's bigger than you AND knows how to fight as well, you are gonna get seriously hurt. I'm pretty sure I could pummell anyone that weighs less than 120 lbs... and I'm not a huge guy.

me too, but then weighing 50% more than them really helps - cos i would sit on them :lol:

then again, i was only about 150lbs until this year. its been hell for clothing :( i'm also 21 - in the final years of beefing out. you guys are pretty young if memory serves. which makes this fighting business all the more amusing to me, cos it happened at our school too - but guys ended up in hospital because they used metal bars etc.

silly, because its not needed. 1 v 1 is the way to go.

Those Jerks. Not every Indian is a Muslin. Most are Hindus. What a bunch of ignorant jerks.

a few christians too if i recall listening to my friends correctly.

they are ignorant today, tomorrow and always will be. racist scum will always get their comeuppance. to a degree i think karma exists, almost like a moral equilibrium.

bide your time fella. it's so much more satisfying.

i used to sufer from rage. not just normal rage, but massive rage. back in 10th grade (2 years ago) if sum1 called me a terrorist, i smacked em right in the face and wouldnt stop, now at least im calm about it, give em a few chances, then smack em in teh face.

thats my advantage, i just keep hitting as fast as i can so they cant get a hit in.

it would take quite a bit to make me angry enough to actually take a swing at someone.

agreed. i'm quite passive to a degree, but when someone really gets on my wick i can get incredibly riled up. particularly playing football (soccer for you lot), and someone is being scrappy when i am trying to play properly. such is the nature of the beast and we just have to deal with it.

i'd advise keeping a low profile though - helps with NOT getting into fights regularly! plus, when you put on muscle/mass quickly (like i did this summer working on boats) you forget that you can hurt someone VERY easily without realising it.

watch you dont put someone in a coma or something. stranger things have happened!