Sign in to follow this  
GuJuMaN89

Got Kicked Out Of Restaurant

so me and my friend goto the cheesecake factory to have some lunch. and long behold some e-thugs from our school show up and start calling me a terrorist and stuff (im indian i guess they dont know that im not a terrorist or something :/). so i ignore it at first and then he starts talking bout my family and plane bombings, they i got mad. told him to leave bla bla bla. me and my friend got into a fight with them after he "spilled" my soda, then we got kicked out. then we ate at PF Changs.

If you beat them when you were out numbered they are going to want to show people that they arent push overs. On top of pushovers, they are dummies.

If they try to gang up on you, uppercut one and teabag him saying "lolpwned".

But seriously, just blow these jerks off. They'll probably end up cleaning the mop buckets at the main office of the corporation you'll run in 20 years =p

If they try to gang up on you, uppercut one and teabag him saying "lolpwned".

But seriously, just blow these jerks off. They'll probably end up cleaning the mop buckets at the main office of the corporation you'll run in 20 years =p

So true :bah:

this was at Winter Park Village in Winter Park, FL.

if ur close, holla back foo.

if they wanna gang up on me, fine. ive watched enough MMA :P.

and i have a 1st degree black belt, thoiugh that probably doesnt mean much. ive got a bunch of gold medals though :D.

and i have a bunch of friends that got my back, from all ethnic backgrounds, african american, hispanic, indian, muslim, americans. i dont have a problem if these punks want a beating.

Hey Guju, I'm right at UCF...if you need anything, just let me know. I'm not sure how close you are because I'm from St. Pete, but I know you're close.