Antec Vs Ocz

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

yea, OCZ all the way!

OCZ is the Worst PSU company. Iv had 2 of there so called Stealthxs not only are there internals, Soldering and connections crap. But they are all made with no pride, big globs of thermal adhesive " Not needed " especially when its over the capacitors and circuit board,and there fans horrable! dead in under 1 year if you even make it that far. iv had 2 OCZ and 1's cap blew and the others fan went. RMA was a hassle the whole time, and my work pc was out of commission until my Antec arrived. Iv gotten more then enough good comments from Customers to Buddies Antec is the better then OCZ. But dont take my word for it ;)

really. Don't, good luck =)

Edited by zigzag7420

OCZ is the Worst PSU company. Iv had 2 of there so called Stealthxs not only are there internals Soldering and connections are all made with no pride. big globs of crap and there fans . the bed in under 1year if you even make it that far. iv had 2 OCZ and 1's cap blew and the others fan went. RMA was a hassle the whole time, and my work pc was out of commission until my Antec arrived. Iv gotten more then enough good comments from Customers to Buddies Antec is the better then OCZ. But dont take my word for it ;)

really. Don't, knowing all you speds and how googling best Psu, is what you find OCZ. good luck =)

Welcome to OCC!

While I understand you just joined these forums today plz know and follow the rules mate.

12. Do not dig up old threads! If you want to continue a discussion from an old thread (older than 2-3 months), create a new thread and reference the old one in your opening post if necessary. There is very little reason to dig up an old thread.
Your replying to a 5 year old thread... :pfp:

Thanks! :)

Edited by Alexandre

I had two OCZ Fatal1ty 550W's, and they weren't bad. Fan was a little loud, but I'm really picky about noise. They are now dr_bowtie's, and I'm sure they're still holding up fine. I've never had any PSU's go out on me, be it Rosewill, OCZ, Kingwin, or Corsair. I guess it depends on how you use them (amount of load), and how well you keep them from clogging up with dust.

Plz follow the rules mate your replying to a 5 year old thread... :pfp:

Lol, man, how do people even get to old threads? I thought they just... disappear?

Lol, man, how do people even get to old threads? I thought they just... disappear?

I have no idea. I thought the same as you... :rolleyes:

I'm sure this can be traced back to a google search ;)