Systems List

bandwith

nice nice, hopefully with a folding video card? 330 points for 2.5 days of folding :)

Ya know, if you were to actually leave it run 24/7 at 3D clocks (if you had the cooler you want) you'd actually be getting much closer to 600ppd with a 1950Pro. I know you do alot of gaming and other stuff, but those are the numbers I've been seeing around so far.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know, if you were to actually leave it run 24/7 at 3D clocks (if you had the cooler you want) you'd actually be getting much closer to 600ppd with a 1950Pro. I know you do alot of gaming and other stuff, but those are the numbers I've been seeing around so far.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww..... Man I should've bought the x19xx :( I barely get 300ppd with what... 5 machines :( )

nice nice, hopefully with a folding video card? 330 points for 2.5 days of folding :)

No maybe next month, I have the onboard video DS3, right now I could only afford the Conroe and 2gb of ram. I need another 775 M.B. to put my Pent. D 915 in to fold with also.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I've added a couple of systems recently (although you may not be able to tell from my PPD, lol). I now have the following Folding for OCC:

Opteron 170 @ 2.0GHz - 2 instances

Athlon 64 3200+ @ 2.0GHz - 1 instance

Athlon XP 2900+ @ 2.0GHz - 1 instance

Pentium 4 2.0A @ 2.0GHz - 1 instance

Pentium 4 1.7A @ 1.7GHz - 1 instance

All are on 24/7 except the 1.7 P4. Hopefully they will all be submitting some work so my PPD will finally go up, lol. :foldon:

P4 @ 2.8Ghz

p4 @ 4Ghz

Dual Xeon Box @ 550Mhz (2 instances)

soon to be alot more :) i have some heat issues to deal with, and then i will be bringing a P4 @ 2.0Ghz, my 3700+ @ 2.9Ghz, and the Q6600 ES here as well soon enough.

amd opteron 146 @ 3.0ghz folding

amd fx-55 @ 2.9ghz folding

amd barton 3200 folding

amd athlon64 (754) 3200 folding

intel celeron northwood "a" folding

intel pentium 3 HP proliant server folding

amd athlon xp 2000+ @ 1.66ghz folding

intel pentium 3 gateway desktop folding

conroe e6600 folder on the way, x1950xtx may or may not fold, athlon 64 3200+ may or may not either.