Sign in to follow this  
Kamikaze_Badger

Now Who Would Of Seen It Coming?

ummm ok? :blink:

er, thats an Orca :blink:

Orca's (also known as Killer Whales) aren't whales. You're both noobs. They're dolphins.

Orca's (also known as Killer Whales) aren't whales. You're both noobs. They're dolphins.

yea their dolphin but are called whales do to their size

Shut up!! Just shut up man... :(:P

Shut up!! Just shut up man... :(:P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orca

The Orca or Killer Whale (Orcinus orca) is not a whale, but the largest species of the oceanic dolphin family (Delphinidae). They are sometimes referred to as blackfish, a group including pilot whales, pygmy and false killer whales, and melon-headed whales. It is the second-most widely distributed mammal on Earth (after humans) and is found in all the world's oceans, from the frigid Arctic regions to warm, tropical seas. It is also a versatile predator, eating fish, sea turtles, seabirds, pinnipeds, elasmobranchs, sirenians and even other cetaceans. This puts the orca at the pinnacle of the marine food chain. Orcas have been known to attack baleen whales, in particular gray and Blue whales.

don't matter how big it is, what kinda critter it is... there IS a way to kill it and grille it... all that matters to me :)

don't matter how big it is, what kinda critter it is... there IS a way to kill it and grille it... all that matters to me :)

I can just imagine what it would be like with BigRed in the age of dinosaurs. A silly meteor wouldn't make them go extinct, it would be BigRed grilling all of them :P

will you eat anything that wont eat you first?