Cs:s Weapons Price Hike!

i_lag

Guest Fried_fry

the deagle price is so messed up!!! $930 you cant even buy it first round then!!!

CAL and CPL are going to be screwed if this goes through!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.csnation.net/viewnews.php/8482/ WEWT!

The reason it'd be annoying for competitive play is largely because of the possible price for the deagle, and possible hikes for other guns used a lot (MP5, TMP, et cetera). That's mostly hypothetical, but yea...

YAY CVARS!

How is it annoying for competitive play when everyone is under the same rules? So you can't buy a deagle the first round...neither can your opponents. IMO, CAL and CPL are being babies. They only ever want change if it's at their request.

So Bush and his evil cronies are out of the oil business and are now falsely inflating the prices of CS weapons too !!??

Yeah I agree, this is gonna suck. The M4 is already hard enough for me to buy :(

maybe you need to learn how to get more kills :P

Which ends up altering professional gameplay, which many people are very conservative about. Also, it makes most defuse maps even HARDER for the Ts if they're unable to purchase deagles for the pistol round.

It's a good idea for pubs, but would possibly wind up affecting those who are more serious about the game (CAL, CPL, et cetera)...

You know what, I think that your point rules over mine :(. I need to get more sleep.