Bad Banners

GuJuMaN89

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know i never did bother to block the ads from this site, that is until they started asking me what nsync member is gay and if i have a date for friday night.

:lol: I got warned for making a joke about that nsync ad ;)

but I'm with sdy...you guys are sad if that ad even bothers you in the slightest.

:lol: I got warned for making a joke about that nsync ad ;)

I used it in a little joke one day aswell, actually opened OCC in IE (eww) and refreshed until i found it just so I could use the image :lol: Either mine wasnt as offensive/the reciever wasnt offended/the right mod never saw it :)

COMPUTERS

I would expect this on myspace.

whatever not somthing we have control over.

And not everyone here is going to fully reply to only computer advertisements. They're aimed at the general audience of OCC: A bunch of raving teenage idiots that have more interests than just computers.

For starters, keep things civil.

Back on topic. You guys are getting worked up over an ADVERTISEMENT. Something that probably has no REAL effect on your life, but something you're going to argue over because you have nothing better to do.

If you want to get worked up over something, then do it over something real. Get upset about the genocide in Darfur. Get angry over the $50 Billion cuts in social programs by the federal government so that the money can be spent on a useless $60 Billion F-22 Raptor program. Get upset about the nonsensical dribble being covered by the media (aka Suri Cruise) rather than important topics such as the cause of terrorism.

Times have become dire when we get worked up over such trivial matters while REAL problems go ignored... :angry2:

If this bothers people... they need to stay out of the OCC Image Gallery. :lol: There is far more skin in their than on this advert. :lol:

...and that has nothing to do with jammin, Clay, or myself... :unsure:

:lol:

seriously though... maybe in like saudi arabia it would be inappropriate... but... oh i'm just gonna give up before i even start... i've got a feeling some people are just gonna be close-minded on this...