Manditory Stability Control In The Us?

sdy284

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean stabiilty control DOES work & it can be useful in certain situations, but people are going to think that they're invincible since they have it.

So then when they fly off a corner @ 70mph they'll sue the manufacturer since stablity control didn't save them

I mean stabiilty control DOES work & it can be useful in certain situations, but people are going to think that they're invincible since they have it.

So then when they fly off a corner @ 70mph they'll sue the manufacturer since stablity control didn't save them

Exactly my point. But it's also horrible in other situations. Sometimes you want it and sometimes you don't but when it saves you, well it's good to have but if your educated in driving like people should be...you really shouldn't need to use the system anyhow.

Stability control is just going to create useless lawsuits do to wrecks. The driver won't blame themselves they will blame the stability control because it didn't work. Stupid. People need to learn how to drive.

this is true. again it goes back on my comparison to 4 wheel drive in snow. people will assume (this is the key word here) that it will work flawlessly. but those who are educated know the truth.

I'm glad to see there are others seeing it this way.