Favorite Weather Site

Propane

Well, what weather website to you use to get your information? Myself, I like Weather Underground... I have a subscription there and everything (and I have a free 1 year I can give out if anyone who uses wunderground and dose not have a sub would like it). Having 40 frames of rader images is so sweet:P

Anyways, what do you use, and why?

***********Why didnt my poll work....... the new system confused me :'(

my choices were

weather.com

Yahoo! Weather

intellicast

accuweather.com

Weather Underground

CNN weather

NOAA

I do not use the internet to get a forcast

Other

BBC Weather - it uses the MET Office, so it can't be vastly wrong for me in the UK. I like that it is simple, but goes into depth too. I've tried a few others, but they proved to be a bit laggy and don't suport the UK much/at all.

since i live in Florida checking the weather daily for me is normal, i personaly love weather.com for everything but sometimes i like my local news channels weather, how's wunder ground ?

Ive found their forcasts to be more on the money than weather.com (hmm... maybe Ill do an experiment with that sometime B:) ) and I like how they handle the radar a lot more than weather.com

they also have an astronomy section which is pretty neet though I dont use it much as I own starry night pro

astronomy eh thats neet ,that would help my bro with this homework lol, yea im using weather.com for forecasts daily since its been raining every day for a good couple weeks sofar here in fort laud. i use the radar i use the forcast fox enhanced plugin for firefox since it gives me animated combo radar at 600x480, but 40 frame radar thats freaking sweet

The Weather Network

Then I use a program called weather eye that runs in the system tray and keeps itself updated, and if you click on it, it will show you a 7 day forecast without linking to a webpage. Plus it has a pretty small footprint as well.