Wavemaster Case Mod

Very, very nice job!

I noticed one difference between my wavemaster and your son's.... you put all the screws in there to hold his hardware in place :lol: . I think I have the ROMs just setting in there, and the hard drive is held in by one screw.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude , thats an awsome job :thumbs-up: i just want you to know my birthdays in jan 2007 so you may need to get started soon. ;) thanks, from your newly adopted son. :blink:

no final "night shots" ? c'mon Fueler.. after all that work you can't pull half a job on the pics! :lol:

Jeez you just gotta make me work at it don't you :lol:.....Of course I could say that at least I finish my projects :lol: Where's yours ? :blink::huh::glare: we're comming up on a year here chief B:) Chop Chop

arg... easy with the salt there dude :lol:

yeah, i do have to make you work, cos you gotta workspace :P

i want to finish my case, but i'd have to become a hippy and not take showers because my ensuite bathroom is smaller this year so i can't use it as a workshop paint booth type thing rofl... also there's no window in there, so i can't add my cunning extractor fan...

maybe i can get it done... but it'll look like a scene out a murder investigation or alien discovery in here with floor to ceiling plastic and like a makeshift booth area n all sorts of fume extractor ducting! :lol: man, i think the men in white coats would take me away if anyone saw my room like that!