I Need Help But I Don't Know

Queenz

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my $95 running shoes were a great purchase. They dramatically reduce the ammount of pain I get in my back from running / walking long distances. Not to mention I can run a slightly faster mile and a half with them =P

my $95 running shoes were a great purchase. They dramatically reduce the ammount of pain I get in my back from running / walking long distances. Not to mention I can run a slightly faster mile and a half with them =P

I know what you mean there. My grandparents purchased me $100 running shoes a couple years ago for PE (they're bloody rich), and they were an absolute dream. Too bad they got stolen :angry2:.

But as stated, Queenz wanted to buy the shoes for looks, not for application, when the money could of been better spent. And I believe that nrg just answered his question... so yea.

Pff, I got a pair of AirWaves (I think that's the brand) at Dunhums (sp?) for $20 bucks. THREE years ago. Sure, they have wholes in the sole and I can't wear them when it rains otherwise my socks get wet, but who cares? I can beat the crap out of these things with no worries. And for when I go out, I have a pair of Steve Madden shoes (they were $100 bucks which is outrageous for any pair of shoes, but my other pair of casual shoes were $15 bucks--only lasted me 8 months with every day wear). I also have a pair of shiny black dress shoes for formal events, they were $40 bucks at Value City, I don't think you can get them any cheaper.