Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

I Need Help But I Don't Know

Sorry about this just had a question. Ok I seen shoes I want but they are too expensive in mens sizes so I am looking into big kids sizes. I am a size 7 in mens shoes. Is there a certain size in big kids shoes that would fit my size 7 mens foot?

Sorry about this just had a question. Ok I seen shoes I want but they are too expensive in mens sizes so I am looking into big kids sizes. I am a size 7 in mens shoes. Is there a certain size in big kids shoes that would fit my size 7 mens foot?

do those shoes happen to be Air Jordans? if so then i think they do but maybe up to a size 6? yea, either way size does matter the bigger the shoe the more expensive. eh my sneakers costed me about $120 each yet smaller sizes have like half the price. :(

do those shoes happen to be Air Jordans? if so then i think they do but maybe up to a size 6? yea, either way size does matter the bigger the shoe the more expensive. eh my sneakers costed me about $120 each yet smaller sizes have like half the price. :(

yeah their air jordan retro 7's. they cost only 39.99 for size 7 in big kids. but i dont know if they will fit my feet

http://www.instyleshoes.com/nikeshoes/304775081.htm those ones right? if so, oh god i want those so badly, too bad most sites that sell them are not the real ones though.

anyways go to your local shoe store and try out a big kids size 7, honestly i think your SOL, so your gonna have to pay double the price sadly :( which reminds me i need another few more pairs of shoes just for this semester of school :) too bad my sneaker money was spent on books...

http://www.instyleshoes.com/nikeshoes/304775081.htm those ones right? if so, oh god i want those so badly, too bad most sites that sell them are not the real ones though.

anyways go to your local shoe store and try out a big kids size 7, honestly i think your SOL, so your gonna have to pay double the price sadly :( which reminds me i need another few more pairs of shoes just for this semester of school :) too bad my sneaker money was spent on books...

yeah my dad is only willing to give me 40 bucks for shoes lol. I spent most of my money on water cooling for the past month so I don't have crap now.

well for the fall and winter timberland boots usually go down in price at the malls if you look right, if you wear those aswell. its a PITA when white sneakers get dirty on a rainy day hehe, first time i got my 14s, for two weeks i kept cleaning them till they were sparkly white, now i dont care anymore hehe

meh my retro 10s (black) were really great untill they kept on making a squeeking sound when i walk with them soo... i dunno wtf to do to fix them so that means ill have to get either another pair or something :( sucks when you outwear a good shoe ><

edit: lol boybands, i think im one of the few who probably wouldnt cringe at buying overpriced shoes (unless its more than $200, then i wont buy it :lol: )

well for the fall and winter timberland boots usually go down in price at the malls if you look right, if you wear those aswell. its a PITA when white sneakers get dirty on a rainy day hehe, first time i got my 14s, for two weeks i kept cleaning them till they were sparkly white, now i dont care anymore hehe

meh my retro 10s (black) were really great untill they kept on making a squeeking sound when i walk with them soo... i dunno wtf to do to fix them so that means ill have to get either another pair or something :( sucks when you outwear a good shoe ><

edit: lol boybands, i think im one of the few who probably wouldnt cringe at buying overpriced shoes (unless its more than $200, then i wont buy it :lol: )

lol well I guess I will just go look at footlocker tommorow or something. I will try big kids shoes its just I am 16 years old and I think I might look kind of silly asking the clerk oh can I have a size 7 in big kids shoes lmao :bah:

BTW: I do got the babyblue and black 14's but I gave them to my GF to hold onto.

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

thats not true they don't last you only like 3 months. Thats only if your hard on shoes and you wear them out fast. :P

How about you don't waste an enormous amount of money on a pair of shoes that will last you three months?

:withstupid:

nuff said

thats not true they don't last you only like 3 months. Thats only if your hard on shoes and you wear them out fast. :P

:withstupid: hell i had my retro 10s since the first day of release last year and till now still look new except for the noise and the shoe string. besides, i dont like looking "old" when im out of the house, but dont mind wearing a t-shirt and boxers all day long in the house.

edit: so theres nothing wrong with people spending a stupid $3k for a a fancy but utterly useless quad sli and dell/apple lcd but its like illegal for someone buying a pair of regular shoes? honestly most people in a urban area couldnt care less about a uber computer but could care more about looking good. *end mini rant* oh besides, aslong as you take care of any pair of shoes, it should last more than 6 months at least...