Sign in to follow this  
Queenz

Hmm What Should I Do With It Missing?

Ok I have this old p3 500 mhz computer. The case I have is very nice. I painted the front with a nice coat of fire engine red and the interior with black. I got to admit it looks pretty sexy but both the side panels are missing because my mom trashed them thinking I didn't need them. What should I do now to cover it up????? I would hate to trash this case spending my hard time painting and modding it to my needs. Any one got any ideas. I was thinking about just buying to big slabs of plexy glass. But I am not sure. Any good ideas?

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

You don't need to have side panels for it to operate. Just from hearing it has a PIII 500 tells me it's not your main rig to use, which is why I suggest just leaving it as is. Depending on how much ram it has, it wouldn't make a bad little server or test rig for new hardware.

Of course this doesn't directly answer your question, but it's there as an alternative to spending money on it.

:)

You don't need to have side panels for it to operate. Just from hearing it has a PIII 500 tells me it's not your main rig to use, which is why I suggest just leaving it as is. Depending on how much ram it has, it wouldn't make a bad little server or test rig for new hardware.

Of course this doesn't directly answer your question, but it's there as an alternative to spending money on it.

:)

I know but it just doesn't look right with something covering the side. Thats why I got the idea of making the plexy glass look like side panels on both sides.

take a look at some of Fueler's threads for examples of plexi side panels done right :)

take a look at some of Fueler's threads for examples of plexi side panels done right :)

thanx :)