Another Build Of Windows Vista Released Today! Build 5600

Queenz

OMG I just got Windows Vista Build 5536 Pre RC-1 in my email and installed it since they released it a couple of days ago, and all of a sudden they sent out a new build today :bah:.

http://www.winbeta.org/comments.php?id=4616&catid=1

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

But I think its just because they never made an X64 version of 5536. Notice that 5536 only has an X86 version. I bet 5600 was made to add X64 and ofcoarse fix more bugs, crashes, driver problems, and blah blah blah that were in 5536. But if you ask me I think 5536 runs very smooth besides the compatibilty issues I was having with the ATI Catalyst control center, certain games, ATI Tool, and Radlinker.

Edited by QueenzPCfreak90

first off, it's the POINT of a beta... find the mistakes before you start charging the public for it, and the average joe schmo starts crying about how bad it is.

it absolutely drives me up the wall when people cry about a beta being buggy. those are the people who shouldn't be using a beta OS. PERIOD

trust me they KNOW about 90% of the problems prior to a public release (hence the new release not being 5537). there are constant internal builds that never see the light of day.

I still have a copy of release 2100 something... looks NOTHING like what you see today. the GUI was different, it actually was using WINFS instead of NTFS. but you needed a beast of a system to even think of running it.