3dmark2003:

2003.JPG.xs.jpg

3dmark2005:

2005.JPG.xs.jpg

3dmark2006:

2006.JPG.xs.jpg

Aquamark3:

aquamark3.JPG.xs.jpg

As you can see, it's a huge step up from the overclocked 7800gt I had even at stock. :ph34r:

Next up, overclocking...

Edited by Celcius

Here are the overclocked scores:

cpu @ 2.813ghz

card @ 600/1600 The only reason I didn't push the card's mem farther is because 1600 is as far as coolbits would go! :ph34r:

AM3:

am3.JPG.xs.jpg

3dmark2006:

065555.JPG.xs.jpg

3dmark2005:

0533333.JPG.xs.jpg

3dmark2003:

0333333.JPG.xs.jpg

I'm really pleased with this card for stock cooling and volts. I also think I can get a little more out of this cpu. I also need to find a way to raise the limits of coolbits so I can push this card's mem farther...

NICE!!!!!

Got to love how it looks in the case hun?

post-13781-1156949472_thumb.jpg

I think Danger Den is coming up with a way to W/C it.

I think I'll wait for the water block to OC this baby...it's already too hot at stock for me!

Great job though!

NICE!!!!!

Got to love how it looks in the case hun?

post-13781-1156949472_thumb.jpg

I think Danger Den is coming up with a way to W/C it.

I think I'll wait for the water block to OC this baby...it's already too hot at stock for me!

Great job though!

Why don't you get some better air cooling for now instead?

Cause the bords are just to close to one another.

I had a plan to try to get them farther apart, but since danger den has a project that looks much better, I figured i would just wait.... If i overclock this bord it would only shine more in bench marks, as I'm getting good FPS on everything I'm pitting against it, and that is NOT much.... in the end of the year I'll have a lot more time to mess around, and then i'll see how much I can play with it.. for now, i have to get to know better how to store, recover, and index by similarity in large complex databases...... so my baby is showing me more numbers and charts, then I would care..... :(

Cause the bords are just to close to one another.

I had a plan to try to get them farther apart, but since danger den has a project that looks much better, I figured i would just wait.... If i overclock this bord it would only shine more in bench marks, as I'm getting good FPS on everything I'm pitting against it, and that is NOT much.... in the end of the year I'll have a lot more time to mess around, and then i'll see how much I can play with it.. for now, i have to get to know better how to store, recover, and index by similarity in large complex databases...... so my baby is showing me more numbers and charts, then I would care..... :(

Will your card have future DX10 support?